Real Estate Investing Property Types
The following are different property types for real estate investment opportunities in most markets:
• commercial real estate (restaurants, office buildings, warehouses, stores)
• apartment buildings
• multi-family units (duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes)
• residential real estate (single family homes)
• condos, townhomes, and lofts
• second homes and vacation properties
• vacant land and undeveloped land
• rental properties (short-term, corporate, Airbnb, VRBO, Home Away)
• resort properties (time shares, vacation rentals)
As you can see, there are many different types of properties to invest in. As an investor, one may focus on a specific niche, or they may participate in several types of properties/investments at the same time. Either way, it takes knowledge, research and action to decide which way to go!
Click here to learn more about real estate investing, including how to attend a free webinar.
Real Estate Investing For Beginners… And Experts!
Free Exclusive Training for Aspiring Entrepreneurs and Real Estate Investors. It's YOUR Key to Build a Highly Profitable Business and Become A Successful Real Estate Investor!
Tired of Weekend Seminars and Bootcamps?
In order to be successful at real estate investing, you need to get the right real estate investing education. Check out our quick introduction, where you'll learn the 5 Pillars of Wealth. No waiting for the next bootcamp or seminar to blow through town. We'll even show you a way to develop a secondary stream of income while you're learning.