Tax and Legal II
Students will learn the similarities and differences between various business entities and compare the tax pros and cons of each form of doing business. Students will also be taught to understand significant legal issues related to the “corporate veil” and how investors can protect themselves from potential lawsuits. Learn contract principles and typical pitfalls to avoid, as well as review the IRS classifications of real estate investors. Interpret passive loss rules for real estate investors as well the basics about auto, travel, and medical expense deductions. Review multiple asset protection and business tax deduction strategies. Learn estate planning concepts and how to apply them to fit your family’s current and future needs, while gaining an understanding of the tax ramifications of selling different types of property. Learn how to structure IRAs as self-directed, for the purpose of real estate investing.
Real Estate Investing Education Topics
- Approaches to legal situations in real estate investing.
- Differences between types of business entities.
- Personal and business asset protection and deception.
- Family estate planning basics.
- Practical applications of owning real estate, the benefits of rental real estate, maintaining business entities, and the tax implications of operating under various business structures.
- Review methods to maximize deductions and minimize taxes.
- Avoid prohibited transactions when using your self-directed IRA for real estate investing.
- Considerations for partnering (or joint ventures) and ways to receive money from others.
Real Estate Investing For Beginners… And Experts!
Free Exclusive Training for Aspiring Entrepreneurs and Real Estate Investors. It's YOUR Key to Build a Highly Profitable Business and Become A Successful Real Estate Investor!
Would You Like To Achieve Financial Freedom Through Business Ownership & Real Estate Investing Without Stress Or Overwhelm?
Click Below To Register For Our Free Training Webinar Will Show You How We Help Our Students Do Just That!