Tax and Legal I
Students of this (and it's continuation - Tax and Legal II) class will learn to understand the similarities and differences between various business entities. The instructor will compare the tax pros and cons of each form of doing business, while you come to understand legal issues related to the “corporate veil”. Students will also learn how investors can protect themselves from a potential lawsuit, basic contract principles and typical pitfalls to avoid, as well as IRS classifications of real estate investors and understand passive loss rules for investors as well the basics about auto, travel, and medical expense deductions. The instructor will cover asset protection and tax deduction strategies and learn estate planning concepts and how to apply them to fit your family’s needs. Lastly, students will learn the tax ramifications of selling different types of property and how to structure your IRA for real estate investing.
Real Estate Investing Education Topics
- Defining sensible approaches to legal situations in real world real estate investing.
- Understanding differences between several types of business entities, tailored for the real estate investor.
- The truth about asset protection and deception.
- Learning estate planning basics.
- Understanding practical applications of owning real estate, as well as the benefits of rental real estate, considerations for maintaining and supporting business entities, and the different (and sometimes confusing) tax implications of operating under various business structures.
- Review various principles in the US tax code to maximize deductions and minimize taxes.
- Learn how to avoid prohibited transactions when using a self-directed IRA for real estate investing.
- Considerations and guidelines for partnering and receiving money from others.
Real Estate Investing For Beginners… And Experts!
Free Exclusive Training for Aspiring Entrepreneurs and Real Estate Investors. It's YOUR Key to Build a Highly Profitable Business and Become A Successful Real Estate Investor!
Tired of Weekend Seminars and Bootcamps?
In order to be successful at real estate investing, you need to get the right real estate investing education. Check out our quick introduction, where you'll learn the 5 Pillars of Wealth. No waiting for the next bootcamp or seminar to blow through town. We'll even show you a way to develop a secondary stream of income while you're learning.