Real Estate Red Flags
As a real estate investor, one wants to understand the need to determine an investment strategy and take informed action. To that end, you will learn some of the more standard basic property acquisition methods and related benefits. You will also gain awareness of the concepts of property analysis, due diligence and the legalities of some common investment strategies. Lastly, you'll learn the value of obtaining comparable sales data, review some basic guidelines on financing, contracts, and the concept of full disclosure and understand the role and value of a mentor.
Real Estate Investing Education Topics
- Acting vs. Procrastination
- Getting it in writing - always use a contract
- Consequences of not understanding where and how to find good real estate investing deals
- The unforgettable impact of poor or ineffective due diligence and risk management planning
- The need for and principles behind cash reserves
- The difference between appraisals and comparable sales
- The real truth about money (yours or someone else's), mortgages, and closings
- The need for and benefits of obtaining the right mentor
Real Estate Investing For Beginners… And Experts!
Free Exclusive Training for Aspiring Entrepreneurs and Real Estate Investors. It's YOUR Key to Build a Highly Profitable Business and Become A Successful Real Estate Investor!
Would You Like To Achieve Financial Freedom Through Business Ownership & Real Estate Investing Without Stress Or Overwhelm?
Click Below To Register For Our Free Training Webinar Will Show You How We Help Our Students Do Just That!